Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Next Stop...Las Vegas (John Carman)


Hello All,
I will be passing through Las Vegas, NV Sunday, October 4TH - Thursday, October 8th and am available for hire. I'm booked 10/4 and 10/5. I have other shoots but mainly would like to book tue. 10/6 and wed. 10/7 daytime hours. So If you're interested to book with me send me a NOTE.
Model:
Fine Art
Art Figure
Artistic Nudes
Swim/Lingerie
Alternative Fashion
Counter Culture
Beauty/Hair/Make-up and Jewelry

If you have any other crazy and conceptual ideas, I'm open to hearing them.

Merrique



photo by John Carman 

2 comments:

  1. All of the work I've seen here and on MM is excellent. This photo, however, just stands out. I love it. Keep up the great work.
    Chris (mm# 21278)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work. You can't make this better. It would be like remolding Mt. Everst. Damn fantastic. One eye watching, the other sneaking a look from under the hat. You can't teach this stuff! Freaking Great!!!

    ReplyDelete