Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Iniquity" By Dhatura (Dearest Grudge)




Yearning in misery
Slowly stare
Unaware
the death in me

No more life to give,
My ally
My friend,
My enemy

You have all I need
poisoned kiss
Recompense,
Oh! The revelry

Burning angel spit
Let me inside
Bring me back to life
So I may die....again

For all I want of you I'll betray
Run away with me, don't be late

Source of my decay
Handful of dreams
Dissipating stream
In a heart of Grief

Brought me to my knees
Nothing
speaks to me
The way you do

Blindly draw me in
Can't help myself
Pain never felt
this good to me

For all I want of you I'll betray
Run away with me, don't be late

And it calls from the inside...

Nothing is sacred
Silent eye
Watch it all
Die in memory....die in memory....die in memory



photography by DearestGrudge.com

3 comments:

  1. St. Merrique, vous etes tres belle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make a great Opera !!!! As soon as I started to read it , Pavarotti came to mind . It also made me think of Romeo and Juliet !! A tormented soul !!

    ReplyDelete