Saturday, April 5, 2014

Updates

by
Mark Pruitt 

Besides that, here are some updates on what's going on in my life today. 
As of April 4th, I graduated and have my Bachelor of Science in Music Production. Yay!! super excited and kind of happy it's over since it gives me more time to power shoot this year.
That said, I have also started my tour. Here are some of the destinations I have booked and look forward to:
Currently in Carmel for the Kim Weston workshop all this weekend.
Next, Gilroy. Then I move onto Napa and Smartsville area for a few days with Studio Imago. Lighthouse Berkeley with the beautiful Candace; Clearlake, San Francisco, Redwood City, and Oakland.
After that you should expect me as the MIR at the Atomic Canary studio with the lovely CarlyErin in Baltimore.
That's all in April!

May is my California - Portland Coastal road trip with my bestie Floofie.
Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Big Sir, Coos Bay, Seattle, then Portland. 
June: Chicago with Tom Lane
July: Vancouver, BC, San Diego and SDCC 2014 then off to Pennsylvania and New York.
August is tentative but I expect to be back in Europe: England, Germany, Paris, Belgium, Spain?
Look out for me, fellow bohemians!





1 comment: