Sunday, October 16, 2011

Like a Stone (U M B R O)






By U M B R O
and fellow model JK Footman

So I guess you've been wondering where I've been all week. Well, I was in Bermuda, yet again, for a fabulous shoot with a good friend, supporter, and photographer, Seon Robinson. We spent 3 full days shooting and executed some pretty cool concepts. I won't make any promises as to when I will be able to share any photos. But hopefully soon to come. Meanwhile, please enjoy this series by photographer Joseph Umbro, and fellow model JK Footman.
On another note, I am so very pleased that those who have been keeping up with me and my blog have passed the word around. I have been getting so many supporters, even some I have never met, or spoken (typed) to. So thank you so much. I am truly and deeply touched. Things are starting to look up for me. I haven't found a home yet, but seems like I will be able to get on the road again if this month turns out good enough to get a car again.
But truthfully, I really cannot wait for this year to be over. I am eager to start anew and get control of my life again. My losses are making way for new experiences, knowledge, music, art, and love.

Live.Love.Art.
Merrique

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear life is getting better! Beautiful shots, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the symbolism of you being reborn from the rubble of the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you are receiving such well deserved support! Your work is stunning! xxoo

    ReplyDelete